Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THe Real McCoy....Tommy Marren.

Options
  • 10-12-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭

HI,

Does anybody know if this play is around Ireland at the moment, I cant find anything to say it is, and ticketmaster says jack.
    Thanks.

Oh and btw, is it any good?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

http://www.crokeyplays.com/productions.html

Upcoming dates are listed there for 2014/2015

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Thanks A lot morrigan, appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Oh yes - it's good!!! :D

I saw it last year at the Everyman Palace Theatre in Cork, the audience was in howls of laughter (I was probably one of the loudest). Good old Oirish Slapstick comedy - and the characters were brill!

My friends and I were so impressed we actually emailed the writer who also plays one of the characters just to say "well done" (as they are - well were, a group of amateurs).

I've seen hundreds of theatrical performances over the years and I've never sent a message of praise before.

Get your ticket and enjoy ! J

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

looking forward to it jades, I hope its as good as "a wake in the west" play I saw years ago.
    That one had me in stitches from start to finish.

Advertisement