Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Taylor Memorabilia

Options
  • 10-12-2014 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Folks

Here is something I want to run by you boxing fans, its in relation to tickets I have from the London Olympics.

When I was over in London for the games I held on to the fight tickets. I was lucky enough to attend Katie Taylor's three fights on route to winning the gold medal.

When I arrived home I got Katie to sign the the three tickets.

Ok so what I'm wondering is if this collection of signed Olympic tickets would be classed as valuable from a boxing memorabilia point of view and if so where would you advertise them for sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

No idea but I would check on ebay if there is an equivalent on sale, even for another athlete, that should give you an idea.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Signatures only get really valuable once the person signing them is dead, and then only if they didn't hand out their signatures like confetti. Reckon you may have something of value in another 70 years or so.....

As already mentioned though, Ebay is the best place to test the water

Advertisement