Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Granard 4x4

Options
  • 09-12-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone.

I am thinking of buying a vehicle off granard 4x4 and van sales at the moment. They are located between Granard and edgeworthstown.
    I was wondering has anyone had any dealings with them? and if so was it a positive or negative experience? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Alucan

run a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

a void

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lavendula

Yeah, I got this impression going in.. It's a pity, the van is good. How long have they been dealing out of this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

As others have said, avoid like the plague. Well known for being gangsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fitzhenj

Been there today after finding ad on Donedeal for parts phoned the evening before to confirm and drove all the way from Galway only to be told by one of the guys working there he is not here at present and couldn't get him on the phone, he then called round to him only to return with the story HE CHANGED HIS MIND NOW AND IS NO LONGER SELLING ANY PARTS!!! our loss. When we tried to call him the mobile rang and was rejected straight away. What a loser it was too late when I found this thread on Boards.ie otherwise I would not have made the journey everyone is right COWBOY he still has not removed the ad!

• Advertisement
Advertisement