Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Address

Options
  • 09-12-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everybody, I would like to know if I'm moving the address(same city) do I need to call or go to the PPSN Office and inform them or to send a email letting them know??
    Thank you guys and waiting for answer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,746 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Are you on a benefit? That's the only reason why you would have to tell Welfare, who are the PPSN office. Oh- and maybe if you've applied for a PPSN but not received it yet.

Otherwise:

You should tell Revenue.

And you should tell the electoral registration office in the local council - and their dog registration office if you have a dog.

And if you're here on a work permit, you must tell Garda Immigration within a very short time of moving ... a couple of days or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Borek

Hi
    No, I'm not on benefits, my wife and I are both working, both EU citizens, we are here (in Dublin) since last year but is the first time when we are moving in a new apartment and I was thinking that beside the Bank and our Mobile Operator we need to inform also the PPS Office ( Intero Center )?? ...or no?? Or they don't care if you are moving from one address to other one?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Borek wrote: »
    Hi
    No, I'm not on benefits, my wife and I are both working, both EU citizens, we are here (in Dublin) since last year but is the first time when we are moving in a new apartment and I was thinking that beside the Bank and our Mobile Operator we need to inform also the PPS Office ( Intero Center )?? ...or no?? Or they don't care if you are moving from one address to other one?
    Thanks

Its not like Germany, where you have to get to the KVR to change address. But its handy for Revenue letters if you change your address. As sometimes they post out tax credits or other info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Borek

hfallada wrote: »
    Its not like Germany, where you have to get to the KVR to change address. But its handy for Revenue letters if you change your address. As sometimes they post out tax credits or other info.

Alright then, I will give Revenue a call and letting them know that I change the address.
    Thank you very much for your answer.
    Cheers!

Advertisement