Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JB Casual - waiting time / white dockets

Options
  • 09-12-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everyone

I have a "small" problem and maybe someone here will have some knowledge on the subject. Last week on Monday I received from my Boss, letter about reduction of workinghours to 1 day per week or less. So, I went up for sociala. Social worker looked into the system and said that my claim is still opened (because in September I was 2 weeks on lay-off) and now I should fill just form of re-claim. I received also 3 white dockets (x/o). First I sent to Social last Wednesday.Tomorrow I will be send next docket. At the moment my Employer don't have any job for me. (This situation can be to middle of January) so I will make just (x) on the docket. But, I start worry because I am without job and still I not received any letter or cheque from SW. If anyone know how long I will wait for answer or first payment, being on JB Casual? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 peter_cork

?
    Last monday I re-opened my claim which I made first time in september.

How long I will wait now for any decision or cheque (JB Casual)?

Advertisement