Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Portable North Pole is back

• 09-12-2014 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭ screamer

If you've got kids, or you're just a big kid yourself, check it out, there's a free version, and it's magic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,182 Bo Salty Stooge

Has anyone bought the iPad version, can I use it to make 2 different videos and email them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭ angeldaisy

I've been using this for the last couple of years. this year I decided to pay extra to get a more personalised version as my little boy is 9 and still believes. I don't know how much longer for, so I wanted to make it special for him.

I organised a phone call for him - his face was a picture when santa was talking to him!! luckily he isn't a chatterbox on the phone, so was happy to just say yes no etc....

Worth every penny

Advertisement