Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerd Alert Xmas Party @ the Cottage Bar - Ultra Street Fighter 4, Killer Instinct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I might go but Capcom Cup is on the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Talkin' with some lads in Galway, if people are interested in Capcom Cup on Saturday and tourney Sunday can stay in Galway for CC stream and watch in a studio then attend Nerd alert next day.

I'm told theres a fair amount of room for a couple.

Courtesy of Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

can sleep a few of yis and will be 2 ultra set ups and 3rd strike/alpha 3 on a sega naoimi and the stream on my mac cinema display!

i just need to know who is coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Nutrient wrote: »
    Talkin' with some lads in Galway, if people are interested in Capcom Cup on Saturday and tourney Sunday can stay in Galway for CC stream and watch in a studio then attend Nerd alert next day.

I'm told theres a fair amount of room for a couple.

Courtesy of Jimmy

Can't recommend it enough lads. Great craic and free SF ;)

I'll reserve late August in the sun by the lake :p

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Zoomyzoom

can sleep a few of yis and will be 2 ultra set ups and 3rd strike/alpha 3 on a sega naoimi and the stream on my mac cinema display!

i just need to know who is coming!

Would luv to go - was only chatting with Doom & Aj about planning another trip given how we had such a great time the last time we popped over - but we're away from the 13th to the 20th! Any plans for before / after New Years?

• Advertisement

was thinking about the 28th rachel but now I'm not sure in the end! will let ye know if it is!

by the way guys theres also a casual event on monday evenings just incase you wanted to quit your job instead of the usual taking time of work..

anyone coming over for the weekend then? nutrient?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Have to replace my car, so money's a bit too tight for me to head to Galway for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

anyone coming over for the weekend then? nutrient?

Not for sat jimmy no.

Advertisement