Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish dating sites are there any normal people on them

Options
  • 08-12-2014 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Is there any good Irish dating sites that there is normal people on been on and off a few don't mind paying a bit if its worth it seems to be allot of strange people on them
    whats peoples opinions
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

try tinder!!!!
    mighty craic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Grinder is the balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭UCDVet

There are lots of strange people everywhere :) The nice thing with online dating is you can usually tell they are strange before you spend time with them in person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

The OP has started over twenty threads in less than 24hrs.

Seems legit. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

How Old School can you be if you don't spell it Old Skool OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

well i just got home after meeting a girl of tinder.. good god.SHE DID NOT LOOK LIKE HER GOD DAM PHOTO !!! :mad::mad::mad:

Lone Stone wrote: »
    well i just got home after meeting a girl of tinder.. good god.SHE DID NOT LOOK LIKE HER GOD DAM PHOTO !!! :mad::mad::mad:

most important question here is...did you follow her on instagram?:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

I was normal and I met my wife on plenty of fish about 7 years ago,so yeah there are some normal ppl on dating sites, there are also some bat **** crazy loons on it aswell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Lone Stone wrote: »

How'd you handle it? Don't think I'd be able to maintain manners and courtesy in that situation, liars and deceivers aren't exactly people I'd show respect for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

The OP has started over twenty threads in less than 24hrs.

Seems legit. :cool:

He might be on crack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

frag420 wrote: »

Cripes. Think I'll stick to the Fleshlight.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

Irish dating sites are there any normal people on them

Define normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Blue Whale

Putin wrote: »
    Define normal?

conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

serving to establish a standard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

He might be on crack

When would he get a chance to try that shíte out.....

Between running, riding (dating sites), gettin a dog, playin the guitar, collectiong stamps, cooking, etc etc etc etc :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=741364&title=1&sort=newest

• Registered Users Posts: 11,497 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

When would he get a chance to try that shíte out.....

Between running, riding (dating sites), gettin a dog, playin the guitar, collectiong stamps, cooking, etc etc etc etc :pac:

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=741364&title=1&sort=newest

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Avoid-Busy-Fool-Syndrome&id=5642806

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Oldschoolguy

For Forks Sake In my spare time i can make time for these kind of things.

For Forks Sake In my spare time i can make time for these kind of things.

Where will you get time for dating :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Dating sites are ****.

Tinder is just full of slags, and the others have a ratio of around 99% pug fuglies, and the good looking ones get a trillion messages a day, so you'll never get through to one. So you go on a date with one of the puggies and you sit there thinking "why are my standards lower online?", you end the date, go home and delete the account. The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

He might be on crack

Ya think? That can't bode well.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Oldschoolguy

There's no need for that lads thread closed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

The thing I noticed about dating sites is you get an abundance of women in their 40s and 50s who were clearly hot 15 or 20 years ago, but are desperately clinging onto the notion that they're still hot, but they're really only mutton dressed as lamb and really should be dressing a little more their age and not their daughters age(but still worth a shot I might add)

whupdedo wrote: »
    .... and not their daughters age(but still worth a shot I might add)

The daughters?

Saipanne wrote: »
    Dating sites are ****.

Tinder is just full of slags, and the others have a ratio of around 99% pug fuglies, and the good looking ones get a trillion messages a day, so you'll never get through to one. So you go on a date with one of the puggies and you sit there thinking "why are my standards lower online?", you end the date, go home and delete the account. The end.

What would possibly make you go on a date with someone you don't find attractive/interesting???

That's an awlful negative outlook to hold :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

What would possibly make you go on a date with someone you don't find attractive/interesting???

That's an awlful negative outlook to hold :(

Errah, they were interesting enough, just not who I would go for in real life. That was the point for me, I can get far more attractive looking women in real life, so why the fawk was I on this dating site, lowering my physical standards? It made no sense.

I read an allegory that summed it up for me. If online dating was a pub, with just a few hot women, every single guy would go up and approach the hottest ladies, because there is zero cost in doing this. But in the real life pub, most of these guys wouldn't even try.

Each to their own, I guess. But I have better luck in real life. I don't need such sites.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

catallus wrote: »
    The daughters?

Either :D

whupdedo wrote: »
    Either :D

Both :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Normal people don't need dating sites.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement