Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is Hermes carrier

Options
  • 08-12-2014 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Ordered a graphics card from pixmania last Monday and got email on Tuesday 3rd Dec to say item dispatched and they gave me a tracking number with carrier Hermes. Have heard nothing since. Money gone out of my account since the minute i ordered the item. I assume Hermes is a type of agent and they pass it to a courier company?? Anyone know who delivers for them in Ireland? Have tried the tracking number with all the usual companies and nothing. Emailed pixmania this morning and no answer. Anyone else have any experience with pixmania? What should I do now

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Moved from Couriers, I think you'll have better luck getting an answer here Whelan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Hermes are a UK delivery company. As far as I remember they use DPD in Ireland, but this might have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭DMcL1971

I have bought a few items from abroad that were posted using Hermes. They all arrived through AnPost. Hermes have a website were you can track your parcel.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

I had some stuff delivered by Nightline that had been sent with Hermes in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

I had some stuff delivered by Nightline that had been sent with Hermes in the UK.

Me too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I had a package delivered last week to a UK address and it was also Hermes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bumblebeebusy

I ordered a tablet from Pixmania.ie and Hermes are the couriers.

I ordered on 8th, and was advised it was dispatched from warehouse on Tuesday 09/12/2014 and should be delivered in the following 3 working days and was given Hermes tracking number - which of course says 'no information for that number'

Friday was the 3rd working day.. Did not receive yet! I'm hoping I get tomorrow, Monday.

Aftership.com indicates "10/12/14 Hub Trailer via sorter and in transit" and when I spoke with NightLine they say they have not received yet!

Should I be concerned.. it's a xmas present.

Anyone buy tablets with Pixmania through Hermes?

Thank you

Advertisement