Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good / bad things on technology changing

Options
  • 08-12-2014 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I'm quite a tech geeky person when it comes to technology gadgets etc but there's things that i feel are not so good about technology changing for example things tend to be to public on social network websites if someone puts something up on Facebook/Twitter it can reflect bad on another person if its not true like there tend to be people that will abuse how public social network is there's also cyber bullying over the social network websites

what are peoples opinions on this topic ? i feel its an issue that should be addressed to the websites security etc

also there's other bad things on technology changing share your views people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Spying and invasion of privacy on a scale the Stasi would have had wet dreams over.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 shaunamona

Hey a

My pc just died (age 9) can I use the memory cars or whatever from it as an external storage thingy for films and all?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

shaunamona wrote: »
    Hey a

My pc just died (age 9) can I use the memory cars or whatever from it as an external storage thingy for films and all?

You can technically, but I wouldn't. Storage is very cheap these days, you could probably buy the same amount of storage for 50 quid.

And either way you'll have to invest in hardware to do what you want. Your money is better spent on new external USB hard drives. 1TB should be attainable for 100 quid or there abouts, and 500GB should cost 50 or less.

Advertisement