Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Courts Work Experience??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Trying to get a weeks work experience in the Four Courts but for the life of me i can't find a contact number or email address. Any help please??

I think you would need to know someone to get a work experience in there but not 100%. I know a kid in my year who did theres over in the criminal courts and he got the placement cuz his mom knows someone who works around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

Trying to get a weeks work experience in the Four Courts but for the life of me i can't find a contact number or email address. Any help please??

I got it in the CCJ, just email literally every barrister on the law library you won't get many replies but some of them will offer to let you shadow them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Schnook

You most likely need to be in contact with a barrister there. I did work experience there in TY but I had a family connection, as did the other people from my year who worked there as well.

Have you checked the law library website? It lists all the barristers and some contact info.

Advertisement