Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Iron Recall

Options
  • 08-12-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

I bought a Morphy Richards steam Iron 10 months ago from a retailer, CH4 Watchdog has done a piece on how the cable can explode on certain models, The Morphy Richards website has listed the models affected, Mine is one of the ones,I contaced the retailer here and explained the story and they said they will forward my details to Morphy Richards UK, Should the retailer not deal with this issue directly as they sold a faulty product?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Yup the retailer should deal with this on your behalf, it might be quicker to deal with Morphy Richards directly but should something else happen down the line the shop you originally purchased from may refuse to assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

Update,, Russell Hobs contacted me and will send me shipping label to send it to them and they will replace it.....

Advertisement