Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Places to Find Digital Marketing Jobs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jackluter

You can easily find it on freshersworld ,naukri.com,and many jobs site related to digital marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

jackluter wrote: »
    You can easily find it on freshersworld ,naukri.com,and many jobs site related to digital marketing.

Jackluter gave you two Indian jobs boards on an Irish boards.ie site ... and you thanked him?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭TheCoolWay

bdo wrote: »
    Jackluter gave you two Indian jobs boards on an Irish boards.ie site ... and you thanked him?

forgot to unthank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Nucular Arms

I'm always seeing digital marketing positions popping up in notifications from prosperity.ie

You could try linkedin either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Prosperity are pretty decent but it depends on what level your looking at. I would stay away from agencies as much as possible. I think their pretty useless until you reach the 35k area. If the job is for a large enough company it will usually be advertised around the web - LinkedIn is good for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 GBrownie

Indeed, Linkedin, Monster jobs, I believe that these three places are extremely good to find better career opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭colosus1908

I suggest you check out free lance sites online. Elance, odesk and freelancer e.t.c. You will be amazed at the amount of target jobs available for you.
    Just make sure you include what you are looking for in your job profile. So that when such jobs are been posted, you will be recommended.

Advertisement