Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Oral Document?

Options
  • 06-12-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi. I know it says on the examinations website that documents have to be in French. My questions is, would a concert ticket be acceptable, or is even that not allowed. My teacher said it would be fine, but then she also told another girl a book (in English) would be fine, so now I don't know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

Frigating wrote: »
    Hi. I know it says on the examinations website that documents have to be in French. My questions is, would a concert ticket be acceptable, or is even that not allowed. My teacher said it would be fine, but then she also told another girl a book (in English) would be fine, so now I don't know.

No English is allowed on the document. I don't know how strictly it is enforced. Could you have a picture of the band? Or a few images (band, you, venue) and a photo of the ticket where the words aren't clearly visible. Als, as far as I am aware your classmate can't bring in a book. A picture of the book is fine, but again in French.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

Merde. Suppose I'll have to get a photo taken at the concert then (it's next week). I really like don't like photos of myself, but I'll figure something out. Thanks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

Frigating wrote: »
    Merde. Suppose I'll have to get a photo taken at the concert then (it's next week). I really like don't like photos of myself, but I'll figure something out. Thanks though.

Print out a photo of whoever is giving the concert. It doesn't have to be the exact concert you are attending. There are no marks for the photo! Try to prepare something short about French music- that was a common question for students talking about concerts last year.

Advertisement