Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from JSA to SPC

Options
  • 06-12-2014 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Will be doing this in March next. Is it all automatic or will I have to call into dole office one last time.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

As far as I know they should sent you out all the necessary forms about 3 months ahead of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

mp22 wrote: »
    As far as I know they should sent you out all the necessary forms about 3 months ahead of time.

Have all the paperwork done and have been approved for pension, just wondering if I will need to go to dole office to sign off on any paperwork.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Have all the paperwork done and have been approved for pension, just wondering if I will need to go to dole office to sign off on any paperwork.

I dont think so,but if there is any to be done the dept will not be slow in contacting you.

Advertisement