Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 conf championship

Options
  • 06-12-2014 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

Pats vs ravens

49ers vs bucs

Pudsy whens good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Tomorrow night might work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Tomorrow night might work?

Should be just let me know what time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Should get mine played tonight.

Sorry something has come up. I can do later on tomorrow and probably Thursday

thats cool I'm trapped in work till 10 tonight any ways. i'll post up tomorrow if i can make it.

• Advertisement

Niners and the Buccs trade blows all game and enter the two minute warning with Tampa Bay having just gone ahead by three. Score is 20-17. Niners have 2 TO's remaining. Kap is moving down the field and then he goes and gets sacked and fumbles the ball with 1:41 to play. TB get excellent field position but can only settle for a FG with 1:23 on the clock.
    9 plays, 80 yards and 68 seconds later the hands go up and the game is tied 23-23.
    XP is good and the 49ers go ahead by one with 9 seconds to play.

Buccs get one play to make it to the superbowl, everybody is going deep. Mike Glennon has some arm on him. The pass is tipped, it's in the endzone, it's tipped again.....and it falls to the ground. Incomplete. Niners win

Bruce Miller the big ol fullback made a name for himself. Plough through a throng of sweat, stench, flesh and general obstacles to score from the 1 yard line.....twice.

Well balls to that anyway. That^^^^^ is what I would be posting, but the game froze when I went to view the replay of the hail mary to see how close anyone was to catching it. Wouldn't let me do anything or even go back to the dashboard so I had to switch it off and it obviously hadn't registered the results before it froze up.

Niners and the Buccs trade blows all game and enter the two minute warning with Tampa Bay having just gone ahead by three. Score is 20-17. Niners have 2 TO's remaining. Kap is moving down the field and then he goes and gets sacked and fumbles the ball with 1:41 to play. TB get excellent field position but can only settle for a FG with 1:23 on the clock.
    9 plays, 80 yards and 68 seconds later the hands go up and the game is tied 23-23.
    XP is good and the 49ers go ahead by one with 9 seconds to play.

Buccs get one play to make it to the superbowl, everybody is going deep. Mike Glennon has some arm on him. The pass is tipped, it's in the endzone, it's tipped again.....and it falls to the ground. Incomplete. Niners win

Bruce Miller the big ol fullback made a name for himself. Plough through a throng of sweat, stench, flesh and general obstacles to score from the 1 yard line.....twice.

Well balls to that anyway. That^^^^^ is what I would be posting, but the game froze when I went to view the replay of the hail mary to see how close anyone was to catching it. Wouldn't let me do anything or even go back to the dashboard so I had to switch it off and it obviously hadn't registered the results before it froze up.

You really know how to cut it fine with the cpu!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

I'm sure the second run at it will have even more drama

kopfan wrote: »
    I'm sure the second run at it will have even more drama
    You'd better believe it :)

First quarter is a fairly quiet affair, Buccs get the ball first but the niners force a fumble and recover it. CAn only manage a Field Goal to get on the scoreboard first. ith both teams just getting a Field Goal.

In the second quarter the highlight was a 49 yard pass from Glennon to VJax in double coverage to the 2 yard line. Niners managed to hold the line and force a Field Goal. Kap then throws an interception that TB turn into six points with a xp that is good. 10-3 to TB.
    Both teams punt away on their next possession.
    Niners get the ball with just over 2 minutes to go but I force a pass into triple coverage at the start of the endzone whilst running and it gets picked.
    Poxy Tight end catches it at his own 25 yard line, and makes it to my 10 yard line before he is caught. I manage to hold them to a FG again though. 13-3 to the Buccs.
    I go four and out and they get the ball but I force two sacks and they are out of FG range as time runs out.
    13-3 to Tampa Bay at the Half.

They get another 7 quickly to go up 20-3, after a big catch by Mike Evans.
    Not quite panic stations yet but enough to make me get a wiggle on. Spreading the abll around with receptions by Crabtree, Davis and Boldin get to the 5 yard line before Gore runs it in to make it 20-10 with 2:01 in the third.

Tampa TE Stocker runs a quick hitch buts gets hit from the side and injured on the play.
    Smith gets to the QB on 3rd down and takes him down forcing the punt and quick change of possession.
    Niners get to the 10 yard line but the recurring theme of Kaps inaccuracy passing the ball(11/25, 2 int. at this stage in the game) forces them to kick the ball for three to make it a one possession game.

On the ensuing Tampa drive Smith the linebacker blind-sides Glennon and forces the fumble. Unfortunately the bauld Smithy is too busy completing the staggering and stumbling animation over the downed player to realise the ball is loose. One of the D-lineman scoops it up and the Niners gain possession with 5:33 to play in the fourth.
    Ball is on the TB 25 yard line. Plan V has worked all season and there is no need to change things as Kap to Davis for 10 yards connects for 6 points and the educated right foot of Phil Dawson ties things up at 20-20.
    Tampa get the ball on their own 20 with about 3:30 to play.
    They drive down to the 25 yard line but San Fran says no more and get three TFL to get a 4th and 15 on the 31 yard line. The kick is good and TB go up 23-20.

Niners return the kick to the 26 yard line with 51 seconds and 1 timeout. I throw a pick to Davis on a corner route....... :o

Tampa go to kneel the ball to get the win.
    I quit at this stage as if ye take me on my word the I had the first game won and it just froze up on the final menu then I should just replay the game to win again (assuming I can win again :o )

The only relevant ruling I can see is this
    If a player drops out in these circumstances, the player who stays in the franchise to play the game should try to keep the score to the same difference it was when the game dropped out. There is no limit on the number of times you can restart the game in this exceptional case only.

But then there is also this
    Restarts:

You can now only restart a game once.
    Sorry to be harsh on this but for the last season we had a lot of games CPU games with multiple restarts.

1st transgression is a 1 game ban
    2nd & subsequent transgressions are 2 game bans

Hey empacher I'm having issue with my internet, I'll get back to you when it's sorted. Hopefully it won't take too long

• Advertisement

You'd better believe it :)

First quarter is a fairly quiet affair, Buccs get the ball first but the niners force a fumble and recover it. CAn only manage a Field Goal to get on the scoreboard first. ith both teams just getting a Field Goal.

In the second quarter the highlight was a 49 yard pass from Glennon to VJax in double coverage to the 2 yard line. Niners managed to hold the line and force a Field Goal. Kap then throws an interception that TB turn into six points with a xp that is good. 10-3 to TB.
    Both teams punt away on their next possession.
    Niners get the ball with just over 2 minutes to go but I force a pass into triple coverage at the start of the endzone whilst running and it gets picked.
    Poxy Tight end catches it at his own 25 yard line, and makes it to my 10 yard line before he is caught. I manage to hold them to a FG again though. 13-3 to the Buccs.
    I go four and out and they get the ball but I force two sacks and they are out of FG range as time runs out.
    13-3 to Tampa Bay at the Half.

They get another 7 quickly to go up 20-3, after a big catch by Mike Evans.
    Not quite panic stations yet but enough to make me get a wiggle on. Spreading the abll around with receptions by Crabtree, Davis and Boldin get to the 5 yard line before Gore runs it in to make it 20-10 with 2:01 in the third.

Tampa TE Stocker runs a quick hitch buts gets hit from the side and injured on the play.
    Smith gets to the QB on 3rd down and takes him down forcing the punt and quick change of possession.
    Niners get to the 10 yard line but the recurring theme of Kaps inaccuracy passing the ball(11/25, 2 int. at this stage in the game) forces them to kick the ball for three to make it a one possession game.

On the ensuing Tampa drive Smith the linebacker blind-sides Glennon and forces the fumble. Unfortunately the bauld Smithy is too busy completing the staggering and stumbling animation over the downed player to realise the ball is loose. One of the D-lineman scoops it up and the Niners gain possession with 5:33 to play in the fourth.
    Ball is on the TB 25 yard line. Plan V has worked all season and there is no need to change things as Kap to Davis for 10 yards connects for 6 points and the educated right foot of Phil Dawson ties things up at 20-20.
    Tampa get the ball on their own 20 with about 3:30 to play.
    They drive down to the 25 yard line but San Fran says no more and get three TFL to get a 4th and 15 on the 31 yard line. The kick is good and TB go up 23-20.

Niners return the kick to the 26 yard line with 51 seconds and 1 timeout. I throw a pick to Davis on a corner route....... :o

Tampa go to kneel the ball to get the win.
    I quit at this stage as if ye take me on my word the I had the first game won and it just froze up on the final menu then I should just replay the game to win again (assuming I can win again :o )

The only relevant ruling I can see is this

But then there is also this

Play it once more, the result is the result win or lose.

Have it sorted gimme a shout of you're around this evening.

How about 45 mins, half 9?

Should be grand yeah! Turns out I'm out of Xbox gold so I'll try get some cheap subscription

I lost :o

31-21. Was never really in the game to be honest. Was down 17-0 before a one minute drill ended in a TD with a second to go before halftime.
    Then they scored off a 54 yard pass to VJax in the 3rd quarter with 48 seconds left.
    I came straight back with a bomb to Boldin for 75 yards on the first play of the drive.
    24-14 TB at the end of the 3rd

They got another long passing score to Mike Evans to get to 31 before I toss it to Vernon Davis from 2 yards out with 8 seconds to go.

Advertisement