Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOME EC AND BIOLOGY

Options
  • 05-12-2014 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

anybody got any tips, advice, predictions etc for these exams in 2015 ? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Dylan97

For biology im saying ecology,photosynthesis,genetics,they come up most years,look over your human reproduction,im thinking dna and celldivision for a bit too,then a week before hand cramp in the rest ,thats all i can say,40 percent of the course is definitions so make sure you know them ,and for home ec i advice you to bake a big fat cake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orangey24

Dylan97 wrote: »
    For biology im saying ecology,photosynthesis,genetics,they come up most years,look over your human reproduction,im thinking dna and celldivision for a bit too,then a week before hand cramp in the rest ,thats all i can say,40 percent of the course is definitions so make sure you know them ,and for home ec i advice you to bake a big fat cake :D[/quote
    Thank you for the advice... Especially for home ec haha 😄😊

Advertisement