Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PL Insurance

Options
  • 04-12-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

I hope its okay to ask in here, I did read the charter and couldn't see that it wouldn't be.

My extreme sport is dryland mushing - dog sledding without the snow - I used to belong to a club and we had PL insurance for training and competing, but the insurance company is no longer offering that insurance, and I am finding it impossible to find anybody to cover me. Whilst is can be seen as dangerous, 4 dogs pulling a bike, scooter or 3 wheeled trike at speeds between 10-20mph, I can't see that its anymore dangerous than motocross, equestrian sports, bmx, mountain biking, surfing etc, but just can't get insurance. Can anyone recommend a company or broker that might cover us please. PM is fine if the mods would rather not have names posted on here.

Just to give you an idea, this is what I do. Thanks to Rita Wilson Photography for the photo

[IMG][/img]sponsoredmush1_zps9b572298.jpg

Advertisement