Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Room wanted in Dublin city

Options
  • 03-12-2014 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a double room to rent in Dublin city. I'm keeping an eye on Daft daily, but thought it was worth posting here too, you never know who's looking for a tenant or housemate.

- Looking for somewhere to move to in January
    - Looking in the city centre around Stephen's Green, so Portobello, Templebar Harold's Cross, Ranelagh, Rathmines, Ballsbridge, Grand Canal etc. Anywhere out as far as Dundrum on the Green Luas Line, or anywhere with a regular bus route into town. I'm flexible as long as public transport is regular and the area is safe.

- Female professional, early 30s
    - Work full time in a library in the city centre
    - Non smoker
    - Quiet, tidy, easy going, friendly, considerate
    - Not a party person, but sociable & like to get along with the people I live with
    - Happy to live with girls/guys/couples
    - Happy to live with pets

- Don't want to live in a house with more than 2/3 people
    - Used to renting, have references from previous landlords
    - Into photography & spend a lot of weekends out shooting
    - I have arthritis, so I really need a warm home :) I have lived in some ice boxes in my time!
    - Have applied to do a masters at night next year, so I need to be close to the city centre as I'll be out late several nights a week

If you're looking for someone to rent a room please send a PM :)

Advertisement