Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance classes, Dirty Dancing movie style

Options
  • 03-12-2014 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    I want to do dancing lessons the type of Dancing they do in Dirty Dancing, love that movie! Does anyone know where in Dublin, preferably North Dublin, I could do lessons. Or what type of dancing it is?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 233 ✭✭Kalman

catgr1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I want to do dancing lessons the type of Dancing they do in Dirty Dancing, love that movie! Does anyone know where in Dublin, preferably North Dublin, I could do lessons. Or what type of dancing it is?
    Thanks!

A mix of "Salsa, Mambo, Freestyle and Meringue. With your interest in dancing, take a look at the film "Shall We Dance" with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez.
    The "Argentine Tango" is danced to "Santa Maria" from the "Gotan Project" [beautiful!!]

I enjoy tango!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 olivepeach

These days you can schedule skype lessons . There are pretty good dance instructors online .

Advertisement