Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE STUDIO FOR FOREIGN BANDS

Options
  • 03-12-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello to everyone. I am a soundman from Ukraine/Kiev. I have a studio, and i can record a foreign band for FREE, and edit and mastering for FREE too, only if you were recorded in my studio. This action works only for three bands and max 3 tracks per band. Again, only for the FOREIGN BANDS. All you need is to get your tickets to the Kiev take yor guitars, hardware, cymbals, anything you need, and find a hotel.
    Don't forget to write me a message.
    Good luck to all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

**** you..what about us Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

bigtomm wrote: »
    **** you..what about us Irish?

I think that is what he means?

He can record foreign bands (I.E Irish) in the Ukraine for free?

Edit : just noticed the thread is 3 months old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

NO **** this, this is too far...IM going to contact someone about this..this is discriminaton in the worst possible way..come on i mean hes making me turn into a f*ucking Troll for god sake...Almost;p
    no worries field dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

bigtomm, if you don't like a post, report it. Any more personal abuse and you're gone.

Advertisement