Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film for Xmas party

Options
  • 03-12-2014 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi all

Any good suggestions for a film for Xmas Kung fu/kickboxing party?
    We showed the new karate kid last year which was good. The youngest is 6/7 n after that all ages, not many older than teens...
    Half thought of forbidden kingdom but that's 12's...Kung fu panda is great but possibly a bit young. Shaolin soccer is good but the name might put girls off

Tnks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Bit of a tightrope there, not too cartoony for the teens but still suitable for kids?

Best one I can think of is an old kung fu flick called 'Twin Warriors', it was given it's age cert of 15s 20 years ago, probably only because there is martial arts in it, standards are a bit more lenient nowadays.

That all said, I hit people for money so perhaps I'm not the best judge. You could give it watch and judge for yourself? Great film either way.

Advertisement