Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Options
  • 03-12-2014 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

Hi there.
    Would anyone know where it's poss to buy this device in white?
    I know it's impossible to get it through any of the phone companies except 3.

I don't mind buying it sim free but the cheapest I can find it is on pix mania for €729 plus postage.
    I was hoping to get if a bit cheaper than that!
    Has anyone any idea where to get it?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

609 in uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭johnire

In Euro? And whereabouts?

Thanks

braddun wrote: »
    609 in uk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHJ44Ypa_fE

phone a week old and by next week it will look as bad as above
    anyone else notice the edges scratching ?

Looks like sview case or naked might be only option

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

Flaccus wrote: »

anyone else notice the edges scratching ?

Looks like sview case or naked might be only option

A couple of minute scratches on mine on the chamfered edge, but not in any way deep, just the hairline brush marks that you'd have to expect to appear on the cut section of such a metal. The paint is holding up really well here, too. I'm going no case at present, and am considering staying that way too, I've been ridiculously careful with this phone and am avoiding any one handed use unless I'm sitting in a safe spot, no way am I letting this one drop. Done my note 2 a couple of times so learned there big time! It might sound ott but I've stick to having a dedicated pocket for this one, making sure there's nothing in the same pocket with it. Even with mad care given, a couple of scratches are going to appear on the chamfer but unless I hold it in a certain light and really examine, then I can't see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

To the OP, have you checked out the charcoal / black colour in person? I had only seen it in YouTube video and based on those, I was adamant I wanted the white one but am very happy with the dark model now I have it. So much sleeker than any videos showed properly. I do understand what it's like to be totally sold out on a particular colour of phone though, so best of luck getting a white one if you are dead set.

• Advertisement
Advertisement