Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Secret Recipe

Options
  • 03-12-2014 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have a current favourite mix of random liquids? Whats your secret concoction?

At the moment i'm mixing 3/7 American Red (Decadent Vapours DIY) with 2/7 Long Bottom Leaf and 2/7 Rum (was MBV, now Dekang). Tasty!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭jonski

I'm still searching :( , I have found an acceptable out and about vape , an acceptable at home in my nautilus evening vape but am still searching for my night time 'really nice' vape . I am hoping that will come in the form of Drops Vanilla when victors gets it in for me , tasting it in the shop it seems to be what I am looking for and I am hoping it might go well with either lime or watermelon .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

He said that Lime was really popular alright! Must give that a go...

Advertisement