Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should the 'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League have...

Options
  • 02-12-2014 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

it's own controversial poll? :D

All the soccermanagers polls seem to revolve around 'the Boards.ie League'.

So should we have our own :p

You might suggest topics for the first official poll to follow the poll which will decide if we should have an official 'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League-poll

An Official 'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League Poll? 6 votes

YES ... Why should they have all the fun
    0%
    NO ... but still why should they have all the fun
    0%
    A VOTE TO SEE IF WE SHOULD VOTE :rolleyes:
    0%
    I see snowflakes
    100%
    tommycahirtupac_healyDH2K9TheGunnsMidlife CrashesThe Governor 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Can I vote? :o I'll feel left out otherwise...

Screw it, I'm a rebel I'll do what I want!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I see snowflakes
    I've voted to say we should have a vote because I'm great, in fact I think we should vote to turn something on, then vote to turn it off again, in case the first vote doesn't satisfy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I've voted to say we should have a vote because I'm great, in fact I think we should vote to turn something on, then vote to turn it off again, in case the first vote doesn't satisfy me.
    Stay on topic you, this isnt the Lisbon referendum! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I see snowflakes
    I vote to vote!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So that's what the white thinks falling from the sky are. Phew, I was getting worried there.

:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement