Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council house question

Options
  • 02-12-2014 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Can anyone answer this please I have a council house with a person on my rent he wants to come off the rent as he is moving away to a different country for work he has written a letter stating this to the council however they want him to provide his new address he does not have one as he's going from friend to friend as he got a job now what can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭DanDublin1982

I'd make one up. The letter really should be enough as it's pretty official.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Ncj

They want a bill with proof it's stupid and he hasn got a set address and he still on the rent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

They just want proof he is no longer resident there. He will need proof of address in the new country to apply for an insurance number, so it should be the first thing he sorts out.

Advertisement