Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF Recruiting?

Options
  • 02-12-2014 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

How lads! Just asking does anybody know if the PDF will be doing another recruiting campaign any time soon? I missed this years as I was 7 days too young! I know they're looking into the panels from this year but surely there'll be another run at it? Any info is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭SIRREX

How lads! Just asking does anybody know if the PDF will be doing another recruiting campaign any time soon? I missed this years as I was 7 days too young! I know they're looking into the panels from this year but surely there'll be another run at it? Any info is greatly appreciated!

It'll be 2016 before they open a new recruitment campaign. The minister confirmed in the Dail that anyone taken in during 2015 would be taken off the panel resulting from the 2014 campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tunguska123

And if the panel is exhausted with people saying no to being chosen? Any chance of a new campaign sooner? My initial want was to stay in college for 4 years for a cadetship but college isn't my cup of tea(so to speak)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭janet1989

I was told by a PDF Officer that the next recruiting campaign will be in in April 2016.

Advertisement