Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home heating oil by drum

Options
  • 02-12-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm looking for somewhere that sells home heating oil by the drum 20 or 25 litres? in or near Waterford City.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Hi I'm looking for somewhere that sells home heating oil by the drum 20 or 25 litres? in or near Waterford City.
    thanks

Think Eurofuels out in Slieverue sell Kerosene at the pump.

051 830 380 is the number on their website if you wanna check with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

thanks

Jennie make sure what fuel your boiler runs on, it could be diesel or Kerosene,

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

The petrol station in Mooncoin sells 20l drums.

Red Bridge also sells it at the pump. I'm not sure where you can buy empty containers though!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

McCarthy fuels in tramore 20 litres for €20 and a €7 refundable deposit on the drum if you dont have one

http://mccarthystramore.ie/

Advertisement