Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS - Power 2 Max Power Meter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭joey100

I'll offer asking for the standard rings and if it can be used on a bb86 (pretty sure it is but just checking).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

wow joey you must be loving training with power, or did you hate changing over that much? :)

I encountered a few 'teething issue's' swapping it over so the gf said I cud get a second hand one to save the hassle. Only said it last night so was good timing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

joey100 wrote: »
    I encountered a few 'teething issue's' swapping it over so the gf said I cud get a second hand one to save the hassle. Only said it last night so was good timing!!

I was wondering what was going on given our earlier conversation........

Definitely worth marrying that one. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I'll offer asking for the standard rings and if it can be used on a bb86 (pretty sure it is but just checking).

As far as i know bb86 is 24mm spindle and these are 30mm. Easy enough to remove BB and fit it with a BB30. I am pretty sure you know of a guy who can work on bikes;) I might have a spare BB30 sitting about.

What bike is it for? Offer accepted provided it works for you.

• Advertisement

Probably be put on argon 18 e118, have used a rotor 3d power2max on it before and it was grand.

Probably be put on argon 18 e118, have used a rotor 3d power2max on it before and it was grand.

Ok pm us your details and we will take it from there.

Well that was quick. SOLD.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

You buying another Fran?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement