Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ezah Study Log

Options
  • 01-12-2014 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

After getting my Christmas results today I'm a bit shocked and disappointed with myself. I got OK results without any study and half-arsing exams, so it's entirely my own fault - but change is a'coming.

I'm currently doing:
    - Maths (O) - B2
    - English (H) - C1
    - History (H) - B2
    - Physics (H) - E (The exam was only on electricity. I'm dreadful at electricity at the moment.)
    - Geography (H) - B3
    - Irish (O) - D3 (Going for an NUI exemption. If I don't get it I'll be happy with a D3.)
    - German (H) - C3

So yeah! I'll post any bits of study that I do here. To be honest with you, I've never studied before so I'm just going to revise what I've already done and do some exam questions. I think that's what I'm supposed to do anyway. If you have any tips then, please, fire away.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Eazzah

May aswell start now.

It's not much as I've been playing GTA so oh well, but this is what I've done today:
    - Physics [Heat Q]
    - Worked on my history project.
    - Learned some German vocab
    - Started my English essay. I'll finish it off tomorrow.

Advertisement