Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Application for Third Level Lecturing Post

Options
  • 01-12-2014 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All,
    I am looking for some advice completing a job application for third level lecturing post.
    One question on the application : "Details of research, development and consultancy activities, publications and links with industry"
    I am unsure what is required for this question?? I am currently carrying out research for my PHD, should I include this info?
    Can someone please provide me with some advice?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Yes include that and any writings/essays you have done on the side. Also any conferences attended/ organisations that you a member of. Do you work with a firm/organisation which your phD is based or is in independent? Also your funding if getting ICARUS etc. Any involvement in subject area across the board!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hitmanpaddy

Pinkycharm wrote: »
    Yes include that and any writings/essays you have done on the side. Also any conferences attended/ organisations that you a member of. Do you work with a firm/organisation which your phD is based or is in independent? Also your funding if getting ICARUS etc. Any involvement in subject area across the board!

Much appreciated! Very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

No problem!! Hope it all goes well! :D (fellow phd'er :D )

Advertisement