Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Repair Cork City

Options
  • 01-12-2014 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone reliable and trustworthy that does PC Repair in Cork City?

My sister has a small company and her office PC is acting up. Not sure if its a hardware or software problem. But she needs to get it seen to urgently.

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Can anyone recommend someone reliable and trustworthy that does PC Repair in Cork City?

My sister has a small company and her office PC is acting up. Not sure if its a hardware or software problem. But she needs to get it seen to urgently.

Ta

I used ielectron once. I queried the repair and price and in fairness they met me face to face and aswered all my questions. Repair was done well.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

Webworks on Winthrop street

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I've use iElectron on Cook Street a good few times for various things and they've always done a good job. Lads are sound in there and very no nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

IElectron as recommended above

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Do any of the recommended places sell tablet chargers??? Having a nightmare getting one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

KC161 wrote: »
    Do any of the recommended places sell tablet chargers??? Having a nightmare getting one

What kind of tablet is it? Most tablets (non-Apple) use a standard Micro-USB charger, which you can get in any phone shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Sonics2k wrote: »
    What kind of tablet is it? Most tablets (non-Apple) use a standard Micro-USB charger, which you can get in any phone shop.

It's a Motorola xoom,tried the after market chargers, no good sadly

Advertisement