Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano learning

Options
  • 01-12-2014 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello guys.

I have been playing piano since the age of six. I have been through the years a good player and a good student to all of my teachers. I recently moved to Ireland to pursue my dream of studying engineering and tried to keep up with the piano to the same level, so I got a spot at RIAM as a part time student. However, due to not having a good piano at home and engineering taking too much of my time for me to be able to travel to the academy to practice I realized I wont be able to keep up with it. I am looking for something more casual than the academy. Somewhere I can play what I want to play instead of what I have to and still have someone to guide me.

Please let me know if anyone can help with this.

Regards

Carlos Kuzatko

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Try Griffith College on south circular road or Waltons on sth. great georges street. Just let the receptionist know what you want out of a lesson.

Advertisement