Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vape a Squape R

Options
  • 30-11-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

I've been messing around with rebuildable atomisers for a while know and I have been searching for a workhorse to compliment my out and about device - the microstick with kayfun mini.

I tried a few clones and a couple of other dual coil atomizers but nothing hit the spot.

I recently treated myself to a genuine Squape Reloaded and I have to say it is a terrific device. Ridiculous money, but you can feel the difference in quality and it is practically bullet proof. So easy to build, no danger of a short, not a hint of a leak and terrific flavour.

The ability to re-wick or re-coil without having to pour out the 5 mls of eliquid it holds is a joy. The airflow control is a really nice addition. I'm a microcoil and cotton man, but the different decks available mean you can do mesh, silica etc

Anyway I am so impressed I just felt the need to recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

I had one of the original Squapes and it was a lovely but of kit, but expensive. I am tempted with the new one but also have my eye on the new Kayfun v4.

So much choice, so little money!

Advertisement