Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iStick Help!!

Options
  • 29-11-2014 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

I bought an iStick today and have just taken it out to use, Appears to be already full charged etc. Have used the little attachment included for my carto and its reading "No Atomizer" on the display.
    Its not working
    Help :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Smidge wrote: »
    I bought an iStick today and have just taken it out to use, Appears to be already full charged etc. Have used the little attachment included for my carto and its reading "No Atomizer" on the display.
    Its not working
    Help :(
    What ohms is that carto?
    The only drawback to the iStick is it will not fire anyhthing under 1 ohm.
    If its over that then the problem could be the 510 pin is not long enough and not making a connection.
    Oh, I suppose the iStick could just be faulty, but it would be the very first one I've heard of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I honestly dont know what the carto is(its just a regular bottom fill one :o)
    The iStick is making a little noise like something is loose inside.
    Don't want to make a fool of myself bringing it back before I know whats up.

Gently hold your fingers over the buttons and shake it again, those buttons can rattle a little.
    If its soemthing else rattling then back it should go!

Didihno wrote: »
    Gently hold your fingers over the buttons and shake it again, those buttons can rattle a little.
    If its soemthing else rattling then back it should go!

Did that, thanks. Nothing else rattling.
    I was told when buying it today that I could use any clearo/carto with it so a bit miffed at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Pull the connector at the bottom of the carto out a little.. Use a pin or mini screwdriver to gently wedge it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Gehad_JoyRider

have you tried using the ego adepter

Hmmmm.
    What is this carto you're using?

Didihno wrote: »
    Hmmmm.
    What is this carto you're using?

Kanger evod

grindle wrote: »
    Pull the connector at the bottom of the carto out a little.. Use a pin or mini screwdriver to gently wedge it out.

Good man Grindle :D:D:D
    We have lift off:)

Also, what are people finding the optimum w/v for vaping with it? TIA

Smidge wrote: »
    Kanger evod
    Ah, just an fyi, 'we' call that kind of atomiser a clearomiser, or glassomiser.
    A 'carto' is a cartomiser, a very different (but the same) beast.
    Its confusing as all hell, google them to see the difference.
    Either way glad to see you got sorted!

• Advertisement
Advertisement