Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling it a day Modding the forum

Options
  • 29-11-2014 11:07pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am not enjoying the XBO version at all, if not for the GM version id probably trade it in tbh.

With that decision, its probably sensible to hand over the mod reigns to someone else

I'm thinking Perrin, before i get the wheels in motion, any other candidates?

I'm thinking Rock aswell

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I am not enjoying the XBO version at all, if not for the GM version id probably trade it in tbh.

With that decision, its probably sensible to hand over the mod reigns to someone else

I'm thinking Perrin, before i get the wheels in motion, any other candidates?

I'm thinking Rock aswell

Raoul?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I don't thinks he's getting a Onw which means he'll be obsolete on Dec 26th!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't thinks he's getting a Onw which means he'll be obsolete on Dec 26th!

Perrin I guess would be best.

Advertisement