Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History essays

Options
  • 29-11-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm in fifth year and although I do enjoy history I'm finding it to be my most challenging subject this year. My Christmas tests are coming up and I want to start learning for it. My teacher suggests learning the essays we've been consistently doing since September but my essays are not where I want them to be. Is there anywhere online where A standard essays are available? I would prefer to learn from a higher graded essay than my own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

http://leavingcerthistory.net/ is a good site. It has sample essays although you download them graded and they don't seem to be getting top top marks (still very high). All I've got, sorry.

EDIT: Some of them are graded, not all.

Advertisement