Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Article] Independent: Join the scramble to buy? Not me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Did you not say on another thread that you'd bought an Apt this year ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

lima wrote: »
    Wh-wh-whaaat? http://www.independent.ie/opinion/comment/join-the-scramble-to-buy-not-me-30784044.html

Is this article actually allowed on the independent?! :rolleyes:

you'd swear I wrote this :-)

Do you mean it's poorly thought out, badly paragraphed and doesn't seem to contain a single piece of objective data?

Sorry Lima I couldn't resist, I actually find your side of the argument to be pretty well thought out most of the time whether I agree with it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

Do you mean it's poorly thought out, badly paragraphed and doesn't seem to contain a single piece of objective data?

Sorry Lima I couldn't resist, I actually find your side of the argument to be pretty well thought out most of the time whether I agree with it or not.

Ah here! c:D

Just very interesting that amongst all the property market pushing by Charlie Weston and co they have this in their tabloid

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Lima did you buy this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭The Spider

Yes he did, he's already come out with the apartments won't drop in price line, give him a month or two and you'll see him posting articles that are the opposite of this, it's funny as soon as anyone buys....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Lima did you buy this year?
    The Spider wrote: »
    Yes he did, he's already come out with the apartments won't drop in price line, give him a month or two and you'll see him posting articles that are the opposite of this, it's funny as soon as anyone buys....

Cut it out, or I will sanction the two of you for personalising your posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

That article is a like a poem you write on the junior cert English paper. It seriously lacks writing skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

hfallada wrote: »
    That article is a like a poem you write on the junior cert English paper. It seriously lacks writing skills.

He's dead right though

Advertisement