Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a tobacco flavour ??

Options
  • 29-11-2014 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭

I'm asking on behalf of Mr. sudzs who recently moved on from VIP to a Kanger e-smart. He's gone through a Cloud9 tester pack of 6 different flavours and picked "Intense" as the best.

He's looking for similar that is better value, largest bottle Cloud9 does is 30ml for just under £10 (we're in the UK) There are so many sellers out there it's boggling so can anyone recommend a similar tobacco flavour that comes in larger bottles at a good price! He will be bulk buying as we're heading off to Turkey for 4 months or longer and not sure how easy it will be to get similar juice out there.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

All tobacco flavours are ****e. .sorry...lol :-)
    sudzs wrote: »
    I'm asking on behalf of Mr. sudzs who recently moved on from VIP to a Kanger e-smart. He's gone through a Cloud9 tester pack of 6 different flavours and picked "Intense" as the best.

He's looking for similar that is better value, largest bottle Cloud9 does is 30ml for just under £10 (we're in the UK) There are so many sellers out there it's boggling so can anyone recommend a similar tobacco flavour that comes in larger bottles at a good price! He will be bulk buying as we're heading off to Turkey for 4 months or longer and not sure how easy it will be to get similar juice out there.

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Liqua Cuban cigar is my daily vape. Its €8 when I buy over 5x 30ml bottles. 4x Cuban for me and 2x American tobacco for my mother. So obviously its not what you are looking for either in terms of price and as taste is subjective, not necessarily in taste either. The reason I posted I guess is that when I have swapped a €500+ a month 40 a day fag habit for a 90-120ml of 24mg juice a month habit that costs me 3/4x€8=€24/32, I just wonder how much more savings people expect??

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Calibos wrote: »
    Liqua Cuban cigar is my daily vape. Its €8 when I buy over 5x 30ml bottles. 4x Cuban for me and 2x American tobacco for my mother. So obviously its not what you are looking for either in terms of price and as taste is subjective, not necessarily in taste either. The reason I posted I guess is that when I have swappwed a €500+ a month 40 a day fag habit for a 90-120ml of 24mg juice a month habit that costs me 3/4x€8=€24/32, I just wonder how much more savings people expect??

Where do you get your Liqua ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Calibos wrote: »
    Liqua Cuban cigar is my daily vape. Its €8 when I buy over 5x 30ml bottles. 4x Cuban for me and 2x American tobacco for my mother. So obviously its not what you are looking for either in terms of price and as taste is subjective, not necessarily in taste either. The reason I posted I guess is that when I have swapped a €500+ a month 40 a day fag habit for a 90-120ml of 24mg juice a month habit that costs me 3/4x€8=€24/32, I just wonder how much more savings people expect??

Thanks for that, will check them out. I wasn't cribbing about the cost, was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for getting a good deal on a bulk buy! I'm very happy with the cost saving of himself having stopped smoking tobacco and even happier with the health benefits.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

sudzs wrote: »
    Thanks for that, will check them out. I wasn't cribbing about the cost, was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for getting a good deal on a bulk buy! I'm very happy with the cost saving of himself having stopped smoking tobacco and even happier with the health benefits.

If price isn't an issue you won't find better than house of liquids for "tobacco" juices. Use code "boards" for discount.They have a UK (.co.uk) site.
    From the Liqua range, I'd be partial to their Turkish tobacco juice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

I get my liqua from thebestshop. They're based in Galway I think. Used to be partial to their French Tobacco and the Turkish. Went off them though...thats if I could even taste them. My tastebuds seemed to desensitise to them within a few hours at the end of my few months buying them. For whatever reason my tastebuds have never tired nor desensitised to Cuban cigar in over a year now.

Advertisement