Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Heated seats

Options
  • 29-11-2014 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭

Lidl had an offer for heated seats last week. i only spotted them there last night and they are gone off the website, but are still on google cache

If interested they may still be at your local.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

Satriale wrote: »
    Lidl had an offer for heated seats last week. i only spotted them there last night and they are gone off the website, but are still on google cache

If interested they may still be at your local.

Big current drain on the Battery in Winter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Maybe, but i'd be inclined to think a few minutes localised heating :pac: is better than using the car heater (mileage wise anyway). it's an option anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,216 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Sure it wasn't Aldi, seen some in there today.
    Never seen them in Lidl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Definitely lidl, i bought a couple for the Mrs. They are still on google cache if you click the link above.
    Used one this evening, but i could only stick a couple of minutes of the heat, i'd prefer the 0° outside.

Manual says: current consumption max. 2.6 amps / power consumption 31w.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭air

Got one of these from ebay for £10, its about 40W. Use it on an office chair at home from a 12V adaptor, mighty job.

Ebay Link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

Satriale wrote: »
    Definitely lidl, i bought a couple for the Mrs. They are still on google cache if you click the link above.
    Used one this evening, but i could only stick a couple of minutes of the heat, i'd prefer the 0° outside.

Manual says: current consumption max. 2.6 amps / power consumption 31w.

That's not bad, well done, enjoy.

Advertisement