Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Theater Castlebar - Hozier Concert

Options
  • 28-11-2014 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

So, I'm going to see Hozier in the Royal in Castlebar on the 20th of December, and I've heard it's 4,000 capacity? (or so it's said) But anyway, my question is, does anyone have any rough idea as to what time I should queue at to get front row? i've been to many concerts, like the Olympia which I queued at 1pm for The 1975 to get to the front, and I don't mind queuing early as I only live an hour away, but I don't want to be hanging around too early if it's not that necessary (also i'll freeze to death if i'm there too early!)

If anyone has any ideas as to whether I should queue up early or just leave it until closer to opening time, let me know please!

Advertisement