Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want a free bet?

Options
  • 28-11-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭

That's how Paddy rolls!

The Premier League returns this weekend with the battle between Southampton and Man City, the standout fixture of the weekend

Paddy loves a big game and because he's a little giddy, he's decided to give you a free football bet which you can claim at any Paddy Power shop.

You can redeem one €5 free bet on a betting machine in any Paddy Power shop.

To redeem your free bet on a betting machine, press the ticket check button, touch the 'V' next to 'Cash Ticket', enter your unique code and hey presto you have a €5 free bet.

If you are struggling don't worry as our friendly shop staff will be able to help

Your unique code will expire in seven days, so don't miss out, do it now.

Unique Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy!

The Paddy Power Team
    I know it's not racing, but I got that in my mail today. I won't be around to use it, so someone here might as well have it. Whoever is the first regular contributor to reply to this can have it. Please only ask if you're definitely going to use it.

Ta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I know it's not racing, but I got that in my mail today. I won't be around to use it, so someone here might as well have it. Whoever is the first regular contributor to reply to this can have it. Please only ask if you're definitely going to use it.

Ta.

yes please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Got one myself earlier, will go on a crazy soccer accum in morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Got one too, not sure if can be used for horse racing or not, but to PP machine in morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

yes please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

I got my freebie too , it allowed me do horse racing too .. Just go up to the computer thingy and bet away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭derossi

Enjoy, will not be using it. Unique Code: V17719493751

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Got a e10 free football bet to redeem in store if anybody wants it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭mrolaf

no gambling is an addiction that leads to ruin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Gregk961 wrote: »

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

just be aware those machines are run by some 3rd party, and the odds (especially footie) are vastly inferior to Paddy's own prices.

Which firm is running the current offer? Powers?

I'd be shocked if it was Boyles or Lads. They never seem to do promotions.

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Which firm is running the current offer? Powers?

I'd be shocked if it was Boyles or Lads. They never seem to do promotions.

Powers.

Free bet to redeem in store on one of the betting machines.

shmeee wrote: »
    Powers.

Free bet to redeem in store on one of the betting machines.

Cheers. Probably part of the original offer that FrancieBarret donated to me in November as opposed to a new offer this week.

Unfortunately, my losing streak of football bets continued. Was hoping for a nice win and a share for the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

just be aware those machines are run by some 3rd party, and the odds (especially footie) are vastly inferior to Paddy's own prices.

I've never used one but everytime I go into a betting shop I see a row of lads enthralled in them. Like the FOB machines in the UK but much less dangerous.

I suppose a free tenner at 8-1 is better than a real one at 10-1

Cheers. Probably part of the original offer that FrancieBarret donated to me in November as opposed to a new offer this week.

Unfortunately, my losing streak of football bets continued. Was hoping for a nice win and a share for the OP.

I got one the last time but know this time, and other lads who got nothing last time got this one.

Don't think they are related, just random selections.

I've never used one but everytime I go into a betting shop I see a row of lads enthralled in them. Like the FOB machines in the UK but much less dangerous.

I suppose a free tenner at 8-1 is better than a real one at 10-1

Likewise, always a heap of lads around them.

Boyles were 3points worse of on a 5 team acccum on the machine compared to in-store odds.

Some lads don't think by, and they would give out if a shop charged 20c more for a bottle mineral compared to the shop down the road.

shmeee wrote: »
    Likewise, always a heap of lads around them.

Boyles were 3points worse of on a 5 team acccum on the machine compared to in-store odds.

Some lads don't think by, and they would give out if a shop charged 20c more for a bottle mineral compared to the shop down the road.

I would have naively assumed that the machine in the shop was offering the same odds as the coupon in the shop!

These shops can't wait to go full on on the FOTBs.

I would have naively assumed that the machine in the shop was offering the same odds as the coupon in the shop!

These shops can't wait to go full on on the FOTBs.

Some of the differences are big. I wrote down 5/6 on the docket for a team, and was going through the machine to see what else was on and saw the team I had priced @ 4/6, went back over to the in-store computer to make sure I had the correct odds and I did.

If I know a lad on the machine, I'd just tell him of the difference and most times the reply is "ah sure this only a 10er accum, doesn't bother me"

Laziness to get the odds off the coupons or the site also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement