Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Michael Collins Whiskey

Options
  • 28-11-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for the help of the BW&S forum.

My dad is a big fan of Michael Collins Whiskey, and I know he's out of supply. Would like to get him a bottle or two ahead of Christmas.

Anyone know any shops where its available. My shallow online search to date shows its mainly available online only?

I live in Galway, would appreciate any advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

It's not being made anymore, afaik. Might be the sort of thing you stumble across in a small, independent off license but I'd assume the price will start to go up on it. Maybe give the Celtic Whiskey Shop a buzz and ask for a similar recommendation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Thats a shame - I had no idea. Will give them a call this afternoon and see if they can guide me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I bought it in O'Briens in their Beacon store in the past as well. They stocked it when it was available. I haven't been in there in a while but you could put a call in there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

I saw it in FJ Kavangh's on Dorset St a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

FYI I got it via The Whiskey Exchange online, it arrived yesterday and cost a total of £52.45

Thanks all

• Advertisement
Advertisement