Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Black Friday

Options
  • 28-11-2014 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

Great to see all irish vendors offering such generous discounts this weekend.

Well done people!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Which vendors are offering discounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

I fear it may have ben said in jest :pac:

I sort of thought so, but did not want to presume :o:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

America can keep their fecking Black Friday as far as i'm concerned.

Yeah, i mean who in their right mind wants steep discounts :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I just get disgusted by how people behave to save 20% on a feckin TV.

I hear you man. The scrums in the stores where people literally trample over each other is mad. Getting a good deal online from the confines of your house is another story though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I hear you man. The scrums in the stores where people literally trample over each other is mad. Getting a good deal online from the confines of your house is another story though.

Crikey I just seen the near riots on the news, I love my bargains but ffs I think America can keep this instore madness for themselves.
    I much prefer being an f5 keyboard warrior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

When I compare the main Irish online stores to their US and UK counterparts, they are invariably cheaper, so I'm more than happy for them to carry on as they are and not ramp up prices so they can give us a 20% discount one day a year.

When I compare the main Irish online stores to their US and UK counterparts, they are invariably cheaper, so I'm more than happy for them to carry on as they are and not ramp up prices so they can give us a 20% discount one day a year.

I have to agree. The irish vaping € prices are very competitive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I have to agree. The irish vaping € prices are very competitive.

I agree 100% but nothing like a 20% discount to get someone to spend a little extra (especially on the week that is) ( and with Xmas around the corner) and its good publicity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

Vaporium are offering 15% from the facebook page
    and EZsmoke 10% for today

well done guys

Advertisement