Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic nixers

Options
  • 28-11-2014 1:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

How's things just looking for some advice of the lads on here who do nixers at home as a mechanic is it worth wile I have a garage but no lift but I have everything else I don't mind working on the floor and was thinking of goin into buying and sellin the odd car but I'm only around at the weekends would it be worth it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,683 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

MOD-note: You need to pay tax on the income that you get from side-jobs. Because this is boards.ie, we need to give you the legally correct version.

But f you have a good accountant, though, then you may find that this is a very small amount once you claim all the allowable expenses.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 Doyler07

Mods you can delete this thanks

Advertisement