Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox ONE + 4 games for €379

Options
  • 27-11-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, anyone looking to pick up a major Xbox bargain. Game.co.uk are selling this bundle tonight from midnight for £299.99 approximately €379!

https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/538029826276618241

B3c-UtMIgAAdc0V.jpg:large

Parcel Motel is required as far as I know.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

Would it not be too big for Parcel Motel no?
    Not looking to purchase just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

mcw92 wrote: »
    Would it not be too big for Parcel Motel no?
    Not looking to purchase just curious.

Nah not at all. It's not that big of a box really, the large lockers PM have are MUCH larger! On a side not, you can still use parcel motel for oversized stuff that DEFINITELY wont fit in the locker but collect from your nearest nightline depot for €7 or €8 instead of €3.95 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I got a PS4 through Parcel Motel recently from Game UK with 3 games and it fit fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

3 of the 4 games are downloads so box shouldn't be too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

javagal wrote: »
    3 of the 4 games are downloads so box shouldn't be too big.

Are they? Then be careful, my PS4(PSN) wouldn't work with UK codes. Needed to set up a UK PSN then just switchd back to ROI PSN and the games still worked.

I assume Xbox Live(whatever the Xbox PSN is) would be the same region thing.

• Advertisement

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Are they? Then be careful, my PS4(PSN) wouldn't work with UK codes. Needed to set up a UK PSN then just switchd back to ROI PSN and the games still worked.

Nah, Xbox ONE game codes work from anywhere in the World.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Beer Baron wrote: »

says here anyway,
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-27-game-selling-xbox-one-and-four-games-for-299

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I've used American game codes no problems, UK are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Their site seems to be down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Gamestop are promoting deals too for tomorow

JIeTCKf.jpg

Would like if they got something worthwhile too - easier to deal with delivery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭cas2kx

I would say Argos might be the best to keep an eye on

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Did anyone actually get on the website? It was down all day. A bit convenient...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Seems the deal is gone?

quarryman wrote: »
    Seems the deal is gone?

Sorry, how do I mark this as expired?

Advertisement