Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most amount of money you found

Options
  • 27-11-2014 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

was outside Houston station one evening in the winter, looked down on the ground and saw 3 lovely green notes, brand new from the bank machine, 300, i also was on a bus, down the back, there was a lad in front of me and he got off and then the rest of the people were up the front, the bus driver stopped in the middle of the road, and came down the back, he was looking around, i thought he was checking if people were drinking or the like, he went back up the front of the bus and i looked down on the ground under the seat in front of me and there was a wallet there as big as my fist full of notes but i didn't even open it, i went up to the front of the bus to the driver, he was on the phone saying, "no i couldn't find it", i showed him the wallet, "he said wait someone has just found it", i went back to my seat.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

I dug up 10 gold coins once in a bog,and a small gold chalice
    and some other bits and pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

€20 on the street one very dark night. No one around to claim it. Them Guinnesses tasted extra nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭truedoom

when i was about 9 or 10, i found a 20 punt note outside a shop. someone must have dropped it. no one around, so i did that shifty thing where you step on it, pretend to tie your shoe, and picked it up.

I was spending it for aaaages. Back when money as actually worth something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 boy98

70 UK Sterling in an old stlye atm. I saw the money through the security glass. I had to put my own card to lift the glass. Took the cash and I then made my own transaction as an alibi as I figured the initial card insertion would be registered. But maybe not (Wolverhampton 1987).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

erm.... yea...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement