Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut off Welfare with 0 Days Notice

Options
  • 26-11-2014 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm currently on Job Seekers allowance with around 22 months, I got a Gateway form this Morning in the Post, Letter is Dated at November 25th (Yesterday). It says on the letter to be Filled out and returned by December 10th.

No Problem with that whatsoever.

Went to the Post Office at 4:50 this evening to collect my payment and it had nothing in it, the Postal Worker tried 4 Different times as she knows me well. No Payment.

Left and made it home by 5:10 and rang my Local Social Services (who usually don't answer after 4 but somehow did) and they told me my payment is suspended until I hand back in the forms, I asked how was I supposed to send it back within 12 hours by post.

So now I'm left in Limbo until they get the forms back and process them, can I make a complaint? What do I do? Any help would be appreciated..

Advertisement