Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are you allowed on the RAS Scheme?

Options
  • 25-11-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

I have to move house because the place i was renting on the RAS scheme has been repossessed.

Does anyone know how much ill get towards the next place i move to?

Been looking at a few apartments and there all €475-500 a month so i just wanna know how much of a contribution ill get towards that?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

It's different for each County, try the county council website.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

If your RAS home is being repossessed, it is up to the Council to rehome you.
    Contact them immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

fussyonion wrote: »
    If your RAS home is being repossessed, it is up to the Council to rehome you.
    Contact them immediately.

I have but their not exactly moving quickly to sort it out.
    Theres not much available around where i am.

Ive been looking around myself and rang them twice today for the info ive asked about here but their absolutely useless

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

How many's in your family?
    Then find out what the Rent Allowance rates are for that amount of people for that area; that'll give you a rough idea how much the Council will pay for RAS to the Landlord.

Advertisement