Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SM Chat

Options
  • 25-11-2014 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Does this not work for anyone else? It's not working for me at all and I have no idea why. SM said that there's no problem so they're no help. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem or if anyone fixed the same problem before.

Really frustrating as it probably looks like I ignore a lot of people :D Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

TheGunns wrote: »
    Does this not work for anyone else? It's not working for me at all and I have no idea why. SM said that there's no problem so they're no help. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem or if anyone fixed the same problem before.

Really frustrating as it probably looks like I ignore a lot of people :D Cheers

It never really works right for me, it depends on the browser I use.

It seems to work on Opera, but won't work for me on Chrome or Firefox, and I won't use IE which it does also work on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I use Chrome and I've never had a problem with the chat function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

SM are useless! I put in a ticket in relation to the condition of players in the boards league on Sunday and all I got was "this is not a bug, closed" They're worse than those bloody mods on boards!! :p

But seriously, it was a bug/glitch, how could they not figure that out.

PS, my chat works fine on chrome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I have found the problem!

You can't use SM chat if you've got it zoomed out :o I usually have zoom at 75%/90% and it doesn't work if zoom is under 100%

I will now be available to chat! For better or for worse :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Good eyesight!! Mines at 125% :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement